Monday, November 16, 2009

Welcome aboard

If you've just arrived here in my little corner of the world, my last entry might not make too much sense unless you go back and read the prior entries relating to my time in USMC boot camp.

The easiest way to get to them is to look on the right side of this page and scroll down to the part called "Labels."  There are several blog "subjects" listed there.  To get to the 15 "USMC boot camp" entries just click on that category and read them in order starting with USMC Boot Camp 1 “False Bravado”

I also hope I didn't offend any dog owners in the last grouping.  I apologize if I did.  I've owned dogs and I don't hate them. 

I just don't trust them...

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    Happy New Year!
    Health, luck and love!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is word verification free.
IS YOURS?
I love your comments and will do my best to respond to each and every one.